rxs100 newbie

This post is 3712 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi just purchased a very nice old rxs100 for my son to use when he turns 17 and also to relive a part of my youth. I had one brand new in 1984 and remember what a great bike I thought it was. I need a few small parts to bring it up to scratch and I am wondering if there's anywhere you can still get original spares from. I also have a 1989 rgv250 and can still get most spares from a suzuki dealer. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful.

Cheers Nick.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome nicketynoo! :wavey:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

As well as what Airhead siad, possibly Yambits and Wemoto but it depends what you want.

:welcome:

Hi nick " thers still lots of N.O.S .parts on ebay,,, esp thialand ebay.. :welcome:

Thanks for the tips and the welcome guys. Have been a while replying to this as my laptop has been inundated with malware and havent been able to sign into the forum. have had a search and found the Yambits site pretty useful. Thanks again

Nick

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online