Help Plzzz

NastyBoyy
This post is 3717 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone

I need help Big time

My brother game me this bike to fix it up for his grandson. Im tring to find out some info on this bike. I have checked the net and there is nothing much online. This is the info I found on the muffler (Yamaha Krizman spark arrester Model KS-250) Im not sure if this is the spark arrester model or the bike. The V.I.N. is 367-656488 Im not sure if it is a 2 stroke or 4 stroke my brother told me it was a 2 stroke but i think its a 4 stroke it has a oil dip stick and a drain plug when i started it it sounded like a 2 stroke so i stopped it right away. If anyone has any info about this bike Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me know

Thank you very much

Have a great day

Ed

IMG_1166_zpsdae1cc06.jpg

IMG_1167_zps5ed0a025.jpg

IMG_1169_zpse54ffea4.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No worries. Think about sticking around and pop a hello in the new members section. There are loads of 2 stoke lovers and owners on the forum and you are likely to get more help if you do. Consider posting a new thread in the projects section too. I have 5 two strokes at the moment ranging from 1965 to 1978, from 125 to 400cc and from road running legal to where do I start projects.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online