Euro tour

This post is 3692 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys!

finally i`m ready to go :D

tomorrow I will start my euro trip. will be something like 2 months and i will try to keep on this topic a little story and post some pics and videos.

first stage will be boring because I will use motorways to get in Romania, I want reach fast my destination, probablly 4-5 days, after 2-3 weeks in Romania, I will try to cover any UE country until "my time will expire".

see you all in 2 months :D

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Safe travels!! Looking forward to your updates. :-)

Safe riding mate, and have fun

thanks guys... btw bippo, I put the lower kit in standard position :))

packed and ready to go :)

Photo0561_zps2be00fe3.jpg

• Like 3

I Envy you Laso have fun. Ps love the mirrors

i hate phones! i'm already in romania, 650 miles/day, i have some videos and pics but i need a pc to upload those. me and smart phones=no compatibility

Wait 'til you get back home mate and upload the whole lot with your story attached

yeap, you are right jimmy I think I will wait untill i come back, I have tons of pics and videos already, I must sort them :)

Can't wait to see your handle bar videos in different countries :babyha:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys, my wife can`t resist until I come back, take a big contract and call me back... so i`m back in UK with just 24 days, most in Romania, with a huge knowleage about european motorways (lol) when I leave take me 3 days to get on destination, at return, 36 hours to get back in UK, 1900 miles. a total of 6700 miles with one single problem with the bike.. a fuse.. and the f fuse blowing up in the worst night possible with heavy raining, with no lights (on the road), on a national road where I can`t get outside the road because was in the middle of a corn field with channels for water on the left and the right of the road and idiots runing with over 130 km/h around me. fortunatelly for me, first try was a win, and I had just to change the fuse with the spare fuse was already fited on the bike. I have something like 250 gb of videos and something like 200 pics but half videos I have to get somehow from romania where I leave them to make free space on the cards.

was fun, but short, I will come with some videos and pics when I will have some time to upload those.

• Like 1

for sure tommy

And first video is ready, the Bigar Waterfall, Romania, one of the most beautiful waterfall in the world. The dragon nest in Avatar is inspired by this waterfall. is a small waterfall but still nice :P

• Like 2

well, maybe next year?

I meet this girl somewhere in Romania, after I take this video I saw she off road tacking a break for hydratation, I ask if she is ok and she say, si, si, i`m ok, I guess she is from spain, I don`t stop to speak more with her because I don`t want scare she with my ugly face and now I regret lol.

if she can do this on this thing, alone, I guess you will have no problems to come blackhat :)

Very cool! Looks like fun. :)

not when this is happening sacha, I think is a german number plate, I don`t recognize the format:

and like this woman I meet a lot, I had to forget about advance riding style :))

Geez! What a dick! :madflame:

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online