An interesting artice..................

DirtyDT
This post is 3639 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

................. well I though so. Ideal for when all of the, car only drivers, say noisy/smelly/tearaway/speeding bikes should be banned.

LINKY

Other articles here

LINKY

• Like 3

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Somewhat theoretical though and obviously skewed. Most drivers that come at me with their bullshit will rip holes in the argument :(

I find in my empirical research that commuting by helicopter reduces my commute time considerably more, even better so the further it is!

• Like 1

I've never enjoyed helicopter travel. The feel of the rotors spinning above are very strange.

I've never enjoyed helicopter travel. The feel of the rotors spinning above are very strange.

I went in a hughes with a great big V8 behind me, full bubble canopy.

fantastic I could almost smell the napalm in the morning

Got to be better than the rotors spinning below though eh.

• Like 1

Last one I went in was a night flight up the strip at Vegas. There is a local place on my way to work that does them and training. I have always loved them, I just don't like travelling in them.

I prefer commuting in my Dropship. Makes me feel all superior!!

Dropship-image.jpeg

• Like 1

Can you imagine a snotty nosed suited and booted BMW throw back wanting to go from his super duper wank mobile to a SR125?? na didn't think so.

Bladdey good idea tho and it would work too but there are too many high roller knobs out there that will just see us all as more of a pain in the ass and want to SMIDSY us even more

• Like 1

We are slowly seeing a shift to 2 wheels here,mainly among younger drivers.I think it has alot to do with the cost of insurance and you can get a new 125 for less than a craped out old car. Of the people I have takled to this summer about half of them are either new or getting back into 2 wheels again because of the price of gas.

Funny because back in 1988 when I had to wright my business plan for motorcycle mechanics I used more or less this same argument and got a A+ only one I ever got in any schooling I think LOL

Bladdey good idea tho and it would work too but there are too many high roller knobs out there that will just see us all as more of a pain in the ass and want to SMIDSY us even more

I'd be equally concerned about the number of high-roller nobs that get a licence and then hop on a 'Blade because they think riding like a cunt makes them proper well'ard bikers... got enough of them as is!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That video reminds me of my stay in Sri Lanka a few years back, the traffic was just as bad but most of the little bikes had 3 or 4 people on them, mum dad and two kids, I even saw one guy with a 4ft gas bottle tied ocross the back seat and was told of one guy who used to deliver coffins from his workshop to the funeral parlour on the back of his bike.