Morning all...

This post is 3745 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yallo

just thought i would register an say hello, i have been lurking for a while on here after being given a dt175mx.

To say the bike is in a bit of a mess, is a bit of an understantment, but its my first 2 stroker so looking forward to seeing if it will live again

20130831_193643_zps2777bd73.jpg

20130831_193700_zps8d22d34d.jpg

20130831_193653_zpsc67af210.jpg

engine out

20130903_202146_zps38afd02b.jpg

i think its safe to say, i need to replace the swing arm, the flywheel side of the casing was left off - an has sat like that for 10 years in a garden - i dont hold much hope for it to be honest...

wish me luck!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well good luck and welcome. What's the plan? Are you looking to get the bike back on the road. Lots of parts are available to do this and there are a lot of DT experts here. Best to start a project thread in the project section as all questions and answers will be in one place.

Yep that's a project alright. Nice to see someone who has time and patience to get these old smokers up and running. Welcome to the YOC mate you will be knee deep in advice on here some of the folks here will be only to glad to help out. :jossun:

cheers guys, i will start a thread in the projects section me thinks

hopefully get it back on the road an maybe.....try a bit of greenlaning (hopefully)

im told these were quite capable little bikes in their time

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online