yamaha xj 600 pre diversion

snafu
This post is 3674 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ask Yamaha UK then, how should we know? I mean there's not a lot of info in your question/statement is there? No year, is it an import. We are just a bunch of bikers who ride and like Yams and anything with 2 wheels really not a site to help out with stuff you should be able to find out yourself with a bit of effort on the net, your best bet is to buy the manual for your bike either Clymer or Haynes depending on whether it's a UK bike or not. Sorry mate but we are not here to do the work for you. Ask your local bike workshop if they can help out perhaps, or as above go direct to the horses mouth and see if Yam UK can help.

PS you will need - V5 details like engine number - frame number - year of manufacture and anything else you might have to help with identification of your bike and what's in it.

PPS just had a look at my reply and think I might have been a bit short with you, sorry about that, just looked on ebay and there is a manual for your bike for about 99p running at the moment so that's one source of info for you there does seem to be a shortage of info out there for your particular bike but if you search hard enough and know what your looking for then it's there it just needs time and patience, you really need to have the bike in front of you to know what bit's are relevant or not, there are several variant of your bike so only you will know what is right or wrong. The manual will have all the specs that you should need to get the bike running and serviced.

He asked for a manual in the initial post. I removed it.

Posted 3 times without an intro. No free links to manuals are allowed on this site. It is illegal.

Topic locked.

This post is 3674 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.