Dont Text

sniff6
This post is 3596 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I waved my finger (if you know what I mean) at a lard arse cement lorry driver texting this morning.

This should be done over here. I've seen several drivers on their phones in my morning commute to work.

That should be on the telly NOW it really seemed to have an effect on the audience, if you save one life it might be mine!!!

1./ What tosser goes into the cinema without switching off their mobile phone??!!

2/. You'd need to go round one area at a time and text everyone locally at the moment the ad is on TV, in order to get the same effect.

3/. I prefer Australia's approach of actually showing every single gory moment of a real crash, just to hammer the point home.

Thats 1 comerical I hope goes viral,even though it's ileagle here to text while driving people still just dont get it and do. I miss my old dodge truck that I didn't give a crap about was fun to get in front of people texting,a real steel bumper and trailer hitch does a number on the plastics on the front of new cars and just about the perfect height to hit the air bag sensor.

It's illegal in the UK too but loads of people still do it. Slow moving traffic makes it worse as people who are so important that they must answer a text immediately just get on their phone as soon as traffic slows. They then weave all over the place.

dt5, Just LOVE IT the thought of your ball hitch going through their front plastics and firing off the air bag, now that would be a video I would watch and wet my self laughing over. :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

It just wont work, what those kids see on that screen today will be forgotten tomorrow.

I, like a lot of other bikers watch programmes such as "Road Wars" "Traffic Cops" Etc, Even when you see a scene involving a seriously injured biker I think, Effing Ell, but the next day it's forgotten.