Yamaha h3d

Daviddahl1993
This post is 3763 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have acquired a 1970 yamaha h3d, well that's what yamaha told me from the vin number. It has been sitting for 20+ years. The restoration is slow but is going fine parts are hard to find for that exact model but have been sourcing parts off various other similar models. Just wondering if anyone knows where these bikes were released and if there many made or if they are called another model because all the parts websites I have found do not list this model any info would be great

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm not that familiar with the H3D is that the one that looks like a C50?

Would this be the type of thing your talking about ? 1970YamahaHB90.jpgThis is an HD3 according to the WEB. It does look like a C50 tho.

You may get more replies if you say hello in the new members section.

Look for late YA parts, early YB parts and Santa Barbara parts. Some should be common. Remember that later bike parts would also be used as many bikes shared parts over many years.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online