Back street Hero's

Noise
This post is 3694 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well a few weeks ago i was reading BSH and seen a lot of very nice bikes (as you do) and in one of them spotted a 650 Draggy bobber that the bloke had basically just took the rear mud gaurd off and stuck on a set of different bars on it, its now for sale on Ebay and he's giving it the beans with saying its fully custom made etc etc which is great for him and im sure he will sell it as it was a nice bike.

Now, it got me thinking :eusa_think:

If he was able to get a pretty much stock bike (bar a few bits taken off it) into BSH could i get Betty in that mag?

Well after e-mailing BSH and attached a couple of photos i just got a short and sweet e-mail back from the editor saying he will get a pic in BSH as soon as he can.

Cool! now i know its not a full write up on my dramas of killing the bike by the lack of an oil change, and im not going to get a sexy super model draped over the bike, but atleast she's going to be at the bottom of some page of a bike mag.

Just thought id get some excitement out of my head :hyper:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

We have a celebrity in our midst,, :eusa_clap:

Most likely i'll be put in the in the male seeking male adverts knowing my luck :eusa_shifty::shakeno:

..and if your selling it you will get mucho spondooliks too

..and if your selling it you will get mucho spondooliks too

Spondooliks?? im guessing you mean money? thats the only thing really is if i did sell her what would be a reasonable price to ask for her. I most likely will sell her next year at some point for some thing with more pulling power but im not sure i could see here go after all thats been done.

could have all been so different too, if only you'd gone with the toaster :biglaugha:

Yer i could have got her in "Good Food Annual" mag instead

• Like 2

:hail: We are not worthy. A Jeenwine celebridee.

so if i hack me bike my up, I could get it in BSH!T oo :hyper:

Yup, in short thats pretty much all it needs but dont forget the crap load of chrome too and panniers with tassels