aloha, and i have a question.

This post is 3768 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

Newbie here and pretty chuffed with my new ybr 125, except I have a small issue. Well, maybe not so small!

My dash board lights perdiodically cut out with the dipped beam. So together, and at the same time, they will cut out and it feels like a bad connection somewhere. Then they'll all come on again - then go out - perhaps because of a jolt from the road or I'm not sure what.

Main beam however, works all the time (when i switch it on) , despite the dash being dark.

Any ideas?

Many Thanks

Andy

ps - i'm a 1st time biker, still to do my 'proper' test so go easy on me :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Probably a bad connection - feed or earth - but you will really need to post the question in the workshop section as this section is just for saying hello in (which you have done).

• Like 1

Hi Andy welcome tot the YOC, I would say that you have a loose or broken wire inside the headlight binacle, easy to fix and a bugger to find usually, best get out your multimeter and wire brush cos it's either a broken wire or not earthing properly. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online