Hello

This post is 3663 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I currently own an R6 and have previously owned an ExUp, an RD350, a couple of FS1E's during a mis-spent youth along with a selection of Suzuki's Hondas and the odd Kwaka.

Ive been obsessed by bikes since my early teens nearly 40 years ago. The reason for my addiction stems from seeing a GT80 while living abroad in the '70's owned by a rich schoolmate and I've always said if I ever saw one for sale I'd have it.

As you probably know they're not too common on the streets of West London but at last someone on the Bay imported one from the states and so here we are.

Its pretty tatty, missing all the lights and electrics, and silver but I'm aiming to make it exactly like the one I remember from my youth, "competition yellow" with white panels. However having had a look for parts it seems the prices of delivery from the USA are going to mean I'm going to have to try and source parts that cross over from other models that might be available in the UK.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online