What ever happened to foamy's marathon

Tommy xs
This post is 3771 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Come on Foams I seem to remember sponsoring you last year, oh and this time try not to book it the same day as Squires :crazy:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Currently downgraded due to displacement of ligaments in my left patella :(.

TBH peeps im more focused on escaping the regime that is RAF Cosford alive as they wont let me leave whilst medically downgraded, im happy to reimburse those peeps who have donated as for the time being i am not able to participate in sporting events.

Apologies for the inconvenience peeps.

I sponsored foams as well, but whether he did the half marathon or not, as long as he donated the money to his cause then thats ok

• Like 1

Foams, sorry to hear your unfit, not worried about the donation, I know it went to a good cause This was just another prod to try and get you to finish something for once :razz:

He was waiting for his tee shirt....

Its not all bad, had a few appointments with a physiotherapist at cosford, she had a look at my knee for a bit, then started rubbing my thighs and tickling my feet (all for medical reasons ofc), she was rather pretty for a 40-something, somewhat of a cougar.

Were you wearing your mankini at the time?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online