New member here

Eltel
This post is 3622 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, as this place appears to come highly regarded for Yam owners, I thought I'd sign up :wavey:

I picked up an XJ6 on an 2009 plate with a genuine 7400 miles on the clock and it was one lady owner as well! true that, its says so in the logbook.

Anyways, I'm an old fart, be 60 in Oct, been riding since I was 16, had bucketloads of bikes, learnt a thing or two along the way. Already had to crank the rear shock up to max, fit bar risers to aid comfort, fitted a rack so I can get a topbox sorted. I ride all year round so the XJ6 appears to be the perfect tool for the job.

Hopefully be able to spend some time here.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Eltel! :thumb:

Good looking bikes the XJ6, did you read about the YOC in the magazine by any chance? hopefully we can live up to the expectation we do like to have a laugh but are crap at organizing a T-shirt

Hi and welcome to the YOC, like you I have been riding since I was 16 and just getting to my 62nd birthday though riding in the winter is just to bloody cold now so I use the car but that's just cos I'm one of those soft southeners. :jossun:

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online