New Member .

This post is 3789 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone , I'm Kevin . Longtime courier/despatch rider , I'm 44 riding since 17 , picked up a 4yr ban 5yrs ago (in a car) and I'm making some shapes about getting back on the road . I got rid of my trusty CB500 when I got nailed . So with my options limited by my ahem, limited means I have decided to resurrect the 1982 350 LC that has been lurking around in various locations in the folks garage for the last 10yrs or so . I had given my bro a tuned but tatty German import LC which I got as a part ex for another bike (Jeebus , but that German thing could move ) . He bought another LC to use as a parts donor but after riding it home discovered that everything on it was shagged . This then is my inheritance , bro' said I could have it if I wanted to put it on the road , nice one 'bro . 'Bro has since restored the German LC and she's a beauty . Next week I'll be sending the crank off to Chris Applebee for a rebuild . I'll keep people posted on my progress if any are interested and I'll be gleaning info from the forums , Looking forward to meeting you folk .

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online