leather and boots help

jafleming123
This post is 3776 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello i am new to motorcycles and just bought 2 piece leather clothing and a pair of boots

i am having a problem and wondered if anyone can help :)

the leathers fit me nicely however my boots wont go over the top of the leather trousers or fasten underneath them

i have big calves and wondered if it was the boots and if there are boots with wider tops available, my current buts are alpinestars smx 5 boots in size 11

any help

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can't help there - I'm 5'7, 32" waist and if I wear shorts my legs get mistaken for loose threads! Even saying that I struggle to get the leather trousers inside my boots. What bike do you ride?

Hello, i was looking at the dainese qrt out boots and wondered if these would be any good as the allow the rider to wear them over the top of the leathers and adjust the back for more room using velcro. Let me know thanks

Just bought my first bike picking it up next week its a yamaha yzf 125r

Yup, they are proper boots.

Draggin jeans will go over your boots but obviously they haven't got the same amount of protection as Leather but atleast in the summer you dont get sticky bollocks syndrome.

Or as Kev said Doc martins (not the bloke) will fit over any trousers

They do bike boots as well now

I've wore Docs for years and even now I still hum the tune to 'Hersham Boys' when I tie them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCzPzZ2eRW8

• 1 month later...

SPAMMERS -- SPAMMERS FU**ING SPAMMERS !!!!!!! :madflame:

Do i get to post this again?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online