Forum tidying

DirtyDT
This post is 3839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've been away for a week and have come back to people just posting random workshop questions in the Bar and New Members Sections. Given that I keep getting ribbed for being a bit strict on just removing them, I can't be ar5ed to clean them up anymore so my new plan is just to add people who do it to my ignore list forever.

throw-your-toys-out-of-the-pram.png

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Erm okay, that's nice to know, but if you don't do it who will ?

No ribbing from me DDT, other forums I'm on have people managing to use it correctly. However, I've noticed Cynics been moving and locking threads too so you aren't alone.

If I was a mod, I'd happily play boss too, ooooh the power, ha ha!

• Like 1

No ribbing from me either. There are sections created to make it easier for using. Not exactly astro physics!

No ribbing from me here, you mods do a great job.

How many "active" mods are there? And is it enough to manage the site.

would moving the workshop section to the top of the forum not help..

probably would for workshop questions, then we'd get allsorts posted in there too.

Having said that, q's about bike fixes are the reason peeps stumble onto this site.

its still No1 when I google yam stuff

Mr N, they say nobody is indispensable, but for what you do to the good of the forum I think that you are. Why, only last week I had "A go" at a new member for his presentation, and bleeding eck did I get it in the neck from the members, even a Mod. Yet other members say a lot worse and no-one even comments.

• Like 1

Welcome back and I hope you had a good holiday. Where did you go and any photos?

Blimey, I didn't want to turn my rant into an appreciation society but thanks for your nice words Mike. I went to Center Parcs in Cumbria. It was very nice for an early break.

That is soooooo wrong Andy.

Check the flag under his username...

DT, I would say that's a definite thank you for your sterling work in keeping the forum from becoming a complete madhouse, well if you discount Noise - Bippo - Up-yours - Andrew - and not forgetting Foamy who will be along shortly with a completely inappropriate video of some sort !!! All it takes is a few people to ignore the forum rules to turn it into anarchy. From me tho Thanks mate.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online