Off to Scotland tomorrow but!

Tommy xs
This post is 3839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ha ha ha! Dead ringer for Tommy that...!

Looking forward to hearing of his adventures, although if he suddenly wants a Beemer - we're in trouble...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Bipps

I gave him a shot of my Bonnie, so it may be another Triumph dude on t'forum

Excellent Jimmy, well done you!

I want a Bonnie too, or a Scrambler. Was at the garage yesterday eyeing them up...

I very nearly bought a Bonnie, I liked the scrambler more but didn't fancy trying to keep those spoked wheels clean and shiny lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi every one got home very late as had to stop at every service's coming home, think my van is knackered now

but had a fantastic time, thank's for the tea Jimmy great to meet you, will post more tomorrow I'm off to bed

Sorry guys been working all day, had a fantastic time as you may know as part of the prize condition's I'm doing a write up which will be posted on the site and I think on motoscotland so I'll just say how brilliant it was for now cos' I'm having trouble finding 500 words for the write up ha ha no vid I'm afraid as not allowed to post in any form on web motoscotland infringement rules so never took the cheapo camera got a few pics though2014-03-01161253_zpsda7271f0.jpg

heres me in me shell-suit calm down- calm down

Looks like a cracking day out. Nice One.

Glad you had a good time Tommy, looking forward to hearing more about it!

wasn't cold in fact I had to remove layers on the second day,the weather was ideal couldn't have booked better weather in the summer.

going to see if there is enough interest on here to book for the summer have had a word with the owner Clive about a YOC discount and he said yes but not got into details yet I suppose it depends on how many there are before he can work it out

only just got this pic off my daughter (long story)

thanks again for the tea Jimmy and of course the shot of yer bonnie it was a great way to end a fantastic weekend.photo43_zps25ecf21e.jpg

got my van sorted, now to fix my bike!

• Like 4

Great pic of you both - and the bike of course!

No probs tommy, hopefully I'll get to one of the gatherings mate.....Oh and you were right about the BMWs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...