Joe Rocket Suit!

feliks
This post is 3858 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I keep scoring these ridiculous deals on kijiji! Guess it helps I work from home and check the site like 10 times a day.... lol Latest deal is this Joe Rocket suit, awesome shape, seller said it was worn 6 times, looks like it too, it's mint. Knee sliders still look brand new! I'll have to do something about that come riding season.... :D Anyway, best part, I paid $100 CAD for this. :o

12783784624_a964bb1416_c.jpg

12783342665_50713b28f9_c.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Blue Power ranger suit on a black bike :eusa_think: Just dont look right man :shakeno:

Bargin tho i'll give you that!!

Haha thanks guys! Bike's not going blue though... :D

Blue Power ranger suit on a black bike :eusa_think: Just dont look right man :shakeno:

Bargin tho i'll give you that!!

Haha let me guess, it looks so funny that I should just give you the suit right? lol :D Blue wouldn't have been my first choice, but for $100 I can't complain one bit!

Nobody will see much of the suit anyway for the next few months as you will be wearing a jacket over top. Way to cold to just wear the suite.

My JR sutie is yellow and the b is candy red,I like the high vis about yellow ,the fashon cops be damed give me a ticket for not matching bike and suite.

You try and get them sliders down on cold pavement and new tires and the black and blue will match your body LMAO

Haha thanks guys! Bike's not going blue though... :D

Haha let me guess, it looks so funny that I should just give you the suit right? lol :D Blue wouldn't have been my first choice, but for $100 I can't complain one bit!

Sorry but you couldn't give that to me for free ha ha, yes granted they are safe etc etc but the need to talc up my balls and do a fanny dance with my baby batter slinger held to my belly button just to get the darn thing on aint what i want to do before a ride.

I think the suit would compliment Betty well Noise... Ha ha!

That aside, good buy Feliks!

Nobody will see much of the suit anyway for the next few months as you will be wearing a jacket over top. Way to cold to just wear the suite.

My JR sutie is yellow and the b is candy red,I like the high vis about yellow ,the fashon cops be damed give me a ticket for not matching bike and suite.

You try and get them sliders down on cold pavement and new tires and the black and blue will match your body LMAO

lol don't worry no knee sliding till it warms up a bit, even then I'm sure it'll take me some time to learn how to ride better before I push it that far! I couldn't pass up this deal though, I can still wear it around the house... you have to walk hunched over or .....

Sorry but you couldn't give that to me for free ha ha, yes granted they are safe etc etc but the need to talc up my balls and do a fanny dance with my baby batter slinger held to my belly button just to get the darn thing on aint what i want to do before a ride.

... they do pinch your balls good when you stand up straight, but when hunched over on the bike in the riding position they are a perfect fit and feel quite comfortable!

I think the suit would compliment Betty well Noise... Ha ha!

That aside, good buy Feliks!

My wife doesn't think all these "deals" are so good, because they keep accumulating.... lol!

I think that thing is AWESOME!!!! :jossun:

Yamaha blue, never know might make the difference between someone seeing you or not on that stealthy bike!

I think a one peace leather suit is about the best protection you can get for riding on the road, plus it suits the bike.

looks spot on!

I bet you was going baaaaarrrrrrrrr bbbbbaaaaaarrrrrrrrr wwwwwwaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! When you took those two pics ha ha,

• Like 1

I think that thing is AWESOME!!!! :jossun:

Yamaha blue, never know might make the difference between someone seeing you or not on that stealthy bike!

I think a one peace leather suit is about the best protection you can get for riding on the road, plus it suits the bike.

looks spot on!

Hells yeah! Plus it's an excuse to buy a new R6 in the Fiat White & Blue scheme! :D lol One day....

I bet you was going baaaaarrrrrrrrr bbbbbaaaaaarrrrrrrrr wwwwwwaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! When you took those two pics ha ha,

How did you know??? :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online