Anyone manage to get out today?

drewpy
This post is 3633 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Went on a 60 mile ride today as the weather was lovely and sunny, but bloody cold

My right thumb actually turned blue and i was worried after 1/2 hour as I still couldn't feel a thing, It all came back in the end.

strange feeling though :)

met a couple of guys who happen to live near me and they turned out to be police, he said they have a few spates of scooter thefts in the area and one guy in particular, rides no helmet ad an off road bike all over the place.

Guess who rode the opposite way as I got into the local council sink hole area!

It Blew the cobwebs away and then Paul (Oldtimer) came round in his MV F3, who has another bike, MV F4RR :spin2: and still has his triumph as well!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah I managed a ride out! Had to pop into the office, but I took the scenic (non motorway) route, which only is a 100 mile round trip alone.

Then went around Snake Pass, Winnats Pass and a few other 'side' roads before dropping back into Glossop.

200 miles in total - very happy with the glorious weather!

• Like 2

yeap, I was today for a short trip, under 50 miles, I was forced to come home to stay with kids. was a really nice day, and lot of bikers on the road.

• Like 1

I managed to get out today for a couple of hours, popped in to JnS in Oakmere, big place and has a good cafe too,

also managed to run out of fuel, luckily I was up hill from a petrol station so manage to just coast down and roll onto the forecourt

I think I put the internal fuel filter on the wrong way round last time cleaned it as reserve didn't work :crazy:

Yep went out today for the first time in about a month. Set off at 11.30am and arrived back home at 4.30pm. Great ride around the

Lincolnshire countryside and came home quite warm with just a couple of fingers chilly....and of course a big grin on my face.

Yeah I got out too, took my dear old mother for a quick spin about 20 miles.

Then went out later, did another 50 miles, bloody freezing! Got home at about half 8 last night. Loads of bikes out though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Got the bike out last night and rode it to work today. First time I've been on it since Oct/Nov last year and it was bluddy great. Light rain at 0500hrs in the way in and heavier rain for the 1st half of my return journey.......but bluddy good just to be out on it.

Been out almost every day since November 20th, barring a couple of weeks between hire bike and failed MoTs...

Fairly good commute today, a mere (AHEM)mph up the A33.

Stopped to help a broken-down courier, only to find that I knew the guy!! Rides a clapped-out BMW thing and the rain gets in to one of his connections. Couldn't bump-start it for some reason, but the AA sorted him out quick enough.

Ride out and a good deed, can't beat that!

I ride my DT everyday, but save the triumph for when it's nice. The luxury of having more than one bike lol

Itchy feet for me - not been out since the weekend, ha ha!

That's how I was Sunday, first time since having my new bike that I'd not been on it for more then a week lol

• Like 1

I manage to get yesterday to richmond at altberg factory to order my boots :D.. a total of 200 miles yesterday, and in 6 weeks I will have the boots. :yeah:

I got out on mine on Sunday, first proper ride on my xj6n instead of just back and forth, really enjoyed it however non of my close friends having bikes was abit of a lost soul almost haha, would be nice to know where bikers in the Cheshire area actually go if anyone is local?

I got out on mine on Sunday, first proper ride on my xj6n instead of just back and forth, really enjoyed it however non of my close friends having bikes was abit of a lost soul almost haha, would be nice to know where bikers in the Cheshire area actually go if anyone is local?

nip up to Rivvington barn on sunday. Nice ride out and loads of bikers to chat too.

Also Ponderosa cafe not too far as well.

I got out for 40 miles or so yesterday - on a Honda PCX tho' - don't hate me. :D

drewpy I wouldn't have a clue where rivvington barn is haha, best get my google head on!

drewpy I wouldn't have a clue where rivvington barn is haha, best get my google head on!

me niether but I 'm in cheshire shaun if you fancy a ride out, I'm away next weekend though.

I got out for 40 miles or so yesterday - on a Honda PCX tho' - don't hate me. :D

My PCX outside the Bank last week . . .

PCXBANK.jpg

My YBR outside a (closed) bar* earlier today . . . I did 80km today - lovely!

YBRCAFE.jpg

* France is closed on Sundays. :D

• Like 1