Hi, newbie here

FizzyRascal
This post is 3727 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, nice forum(s)

I'm a Brit living in France.

I own a few (small cc) Yammies - both show stuff and riders.

Regards

Brian

;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to forum. What part of France are you living in?

Hi and thanks :)

I'm down near Limoges (Limousin) up in the mountains.

Very nice! The last time I popped over I stayed near Saintes, a few miles or so to your West. I used to follow the 24 hour endurance so Le Mans and Le Castellet, when they held the races at the Paul Ricard curcuit, were regular trips for me.

Very nice! The last time I popped over I stayed near Saintes, a few miles or so to your West. I used to follow the 24 hour endurance so Le Mans and Le Castellet, when they held the races at the Paul Ricard curcuit, were regular trips for me.

Cool. :)

I'm doing Le Mans Classic at the beginning of July this year - and myself and a few mates rode Fizzies down to Monaco (from Margate) and rode right past Paul Ricard - those Maritime Alps were tough going on 50ccs. :D

That would have been a tough ride. I rode back from Marseilles to Essex just stopping for fuel and coffee on a GSXR and that was tough. I was walking like John Wayne for a week and only got 99 miles to each tank of fuel so had to stop under an hour each time. I was in hyperspace mode though .

Welcome brian" pop up some piccy"s of bikes,,, :photo2:

Thank you :)

Here's some of Fizzies and stuff (on display at NEC last November) . . .

1461282_10151783520877335_1662493236_n.j

10999302866_a72d5d630e_b.jpg

And my long distance 'riders' . . .

163548_574297839269999_979581044_n.png

On 'pole' at Monaco . . . we got there the week after the Grand Prix (last summer) and all the barriers, grandstands and markings were still there . . .

935933_588950081138108_1022332586_n.jpg

That would have been a tough ride. I rode back from Marseilles to Essex just stopping for fuel and coffee on a GSXR and that was tough. I was walking like John Wayne for a week and only got 99 miles to each tank of fuel so had to stop under an hour each time. I was in hyperspace mode though .

We took it a bit slower :D

We did John O' Groats to Land's End in April 2012 on 50s too - that was a tough ride . . . and SHITE weather! :D

Raised a lot of dollar for Brad's Cancer Foundation tho'. :)

http://www.brads.org.uk/

Are you on FIZZY Splitters forum, We were at Nrthern fs1e run last year, :jossun: Lance & shag are orgnizers, and Gaz67,

Are you on FIZZY Splitters forum, We were at Nrthern fs1e run last year, :jossun: Lance & shag are orgnizers, and Gaz67,

I did join - but TBH all the 'politics' left me cold. :(

It all got a bit 'Peoples' Front Of Judea'. :D

Them fizzies are superb, what a great catalyst for good times re-lived :spin2:

:)

Welcome to YOC Brian, some great pics there of some brilliant times bye the look! :jossun:

Thanks Tommy. :)

And yeah, great fun (despite sore arses :D)

We're doing a run to Barcelona (and back) this summer - on Yammy YBR 125 Customs this time tho'. :)

The CS5 looks great.

There are a lot of 2 stroke classic lovers on this forum. No politics but lots of banter (some of it friendly).

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online