Another YBR125 newbie from the UK!

sabian92
This post is 3875 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Welcome to the YOC nice little bike, all you need now is for it to stop pouring down and you can enjoy your iron horse.

Hi Welcome to the YOC nice little bike, all you need now is for it to stop pouring down and you can enjoy your iron horse.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Tidy looking bike.

Thank you very much. It's actually not as tidy as it looks, there's some rusting underneath etc but once it warms up I'm going to give a properly good clean, scrub the rust away as much as I can and hammerite it. The exhaust has been replaced by the previous owner as the original was rusted. It does look like the main parts are decent though, it's just a bit tatty around the edges.

It's a bit louder than the original, but ah well :P

It's only had 1 previous owner from new and only done 9500 miles since new so it's not in bad nick. Been kept outside for most of it's life and although that isn't going to change (no garage) I'm going to take better care of it.

Welcome!

I'm new here myself. :)

I have a YBR Custom (cruiser version) - I love it! It's like a big Fizzy. :D

Enjoy your ride dude. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online