And hello!

OmegaRacer
This post is 3868 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

My name is Ben and I am a bikeaholic

First off, apologies. While I have a Honda CBR :eusa_doh: , I work for Edit DDT Link removed which is a site aimed at the SR400 and XT500

It actually took me until my late 20s before I even started riding, but now, living in Thailand, it's the only way to get around (even if it is bloody dangerous even going to the local shops).

I don't want to get myself banned after the first post, so I hope this isn't seen as spam. I am looking to get myself an SR in the future and will probably end up with a paid subscription soon so that I can source more parts!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It would probably seem less like spam if you didn't post the URL to the place you work for in yoru very first introduction post.... just sayin'

Welcome...if you're not a spammer, though!

It would probably seem less like spam if you didn't post the URL to the place you work for in yoru very first introduction post.... just sayin'

Welcome...if you're not a spammer, though!

lol, I guess that would come across quite badly.

Thanks for the welcome guys :eusa_angel:

Welcome Omega! :wavey:

• 2 weeks later...

Weather here has been great for the last few weeks, around 32-35 every day and no rain!

We had quite a long winter, though.

Well, I say winter, but it's not a winter according to Canadian standards. Winter to me is around 25 degrees :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online