BARNSLEY MOTORCYCLE FESTIVAL 29th JUNE 2014

drewpy
This post is 3363 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Should be at macs by 9:00 I can get a ticket on the door I hope ? If not there at 9:00!just set off I should catch you up

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just back had a brilliant day, Drewp thrashed me on the track but what really hurt was the little twat on the 125 that passed me, oh well I'm home in one piece and that's a result for me, thank's Drew & O T great to get out with you again :jossun:

• Like 2

just back had a brilliant day, Drewp thrashed me on the track but what really hurt was the little twat on the 125 that passed me, oh well I'm home in one piece and that's a result for me, thank's Drew & O T great to get out with you again :jossun:

it was a really good day,food and drink at the Oil can cafe (must go again) and a good laugh on track and then back to Holmfirth for Latte near the river. some great roads there and back too!

• Like 2

Thanks tommy and andy another cracking day many thanks have a few photos will try and put them up !!this iphone is doing my head in.

• Like 1

looks like you lot had a great time, sorry I couldnt make it this time but I had to sort out fitting a rack to the TT for next weekend fizzy rally

missed a good one Paul

me too, looks like you had a ball. good weather too.

the rd's back on the road i took it up to the barn for a test. all's fine, so i may attend the next outing as long as it ain't too far.

Looks like a great day out.

Fizzie and/or RD next I think Kev. I should be at the RD one - Saturday I think. That is if I can get the bike back together.

saturday is her day im afraid , at this house hold anyway.

sunday is my day.

and before you ask ! yes i'm a mouse..

next will be 29th, Lotherton hall near Leeds.

unless work gets in the way

• 7 months later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online