Biking newbie, YBR

JohnnyBoy83
This post is 3875 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

My name is John, and I've recently made the switch from car to bike. Sold my Honda Civic as we couldn't afford to run two cars anymore (unfortunately kept the C-Max, wife's choice :(). I live about 4 miles from work but it's through the Mersey tunnel so unfortunately cycling isn't an option, which leaves me with either the peasant wagon, or the option of getting a little 125.

Went with the latter, did my CBT, and picked up a nice little YBR 125 to amble around on.

I've got to say, I'm really enjoying it so far, much more freedom than waiting around for unreliable buses, and sitting next to people coughing and sneezing on me!

I've been around car forums for years so naturally I've been looking for a Yamaha forum to join!

Here's a pic of my wee beastie, modeled by my son:

1525454_10152557269860558_1215758584_n.j

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings!

I'm new here myself. :)

I have a YBR Custom (cruiser version) - I love it! It's like a big Fizzy. :D

I live in France these days, but spookily - I grew up in Wallasey. I was born in Everton and we moved to Leasowe when I was a toddler. Then we moved again to Wallasey (near Central Park.) :)

Enjoy your ride dude. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online