This post is 3883 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey folks, my first post so I'm just introducing myself and saying Hello. I ride an xvs125 and have done so since November 2013, commuting mostly but I go for run-abouts with a few buds when conditions are nice (taking up the rear mostly-cruising I suppose!).

I 'm not totally new to the site though, I've been browsing threads and picking up advice on and off ever since I got my bike. Cheers for that

Kev

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi kev" :welcome: you"l enjoy the bike more when summer arrives, keep it sprayed in anti corrosion fluid the now.

Heya PKD and welcome to the forum.

I absolutely LOVED your works, especially A Scanner Darkly and Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep!! :lol:

:welcome:

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome guys. Twas November 2012 when I got my bike, not 2013 like I said earlier! First post first boo-boo!! :eusa_doh:

Blackhat250 I got some acf-50 for the bike, seems to work a treat. Anyone else use the same?

A fan of sci-fi Ttaskmaster eh, those were two smashing books you mentioned, but I'm guessing I should save book-talk for another site!!

A fan of sci-fi Ttaskmaster eh, those were two smashing books you mentioned, but I'm guessing I should save book-talk for another site!!

A new thread perhaps, but there's not really any restriction on what we can talk about here. That's why it's one of the best forums (biking or otherwise) in the whole universe... that, and they actually let me in to this one!! :lol:

But nah, chat about whatever you feel like, chap - Non-bike talk goes in the relevant chat forum and that's all there is to it, really. It's a very friendly place!!

That's why it's one of the best forums (biking or otherwise) in the whole universe...

Well" if Tasky says it is, then it must be, :yeah: hes our critic [ and Cynic] if anthin passes them two. its sound, :thumb:

Don"t post in wrong section whatever you do ,,,,or Dirty DT will cuff you. :duel:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online