Knight Riderz...??!!

Ttaskmaster
This post is 3839 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OK, time to make fun of Tasky...

Do any of you good folks happen to know a UK shop that stocks the Custom Dynamics accent light known as Knight Riderz?

Looks like this:

NR-LED-21.jpg

I basically need this, or something similar to it, that runs off a 12V power supply.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Even if we did know, do you think we would admit it? I am sure then is someone out there that thinks rim tape is a modification and cool that will let you know ttaskie

It's the circuit out of it that I need. This thing is NOT going on my bike!!

This Riderz thing is the closest I've found in a size that matches my requirements.

I basically need a 'Larson Scanner' (as they call these things) on one 220mm x 30mm board with about 22 LEDs, connected to a second, separate board that has all the controllers on, along with a couple of switches and a 12v Molex connector. The second board will be attached to a PCIe blanking plate.

Sketches available.

First one - I barely even know what that thing is. I'd probably need a lot of help with that.

Second one - Have been thinking about it. However, it is 540mm long - waaaaaay past my 220mm max!

I had wondered if I could just cut it and solder the ends or something... whaddya reckon?

I have several bookmarked, but I'm kinda fucked off with international shipping and their mistakes right now. Was hoping for something a bit closer to home.

if you in box your address to me ..

i have a spare tube light , it's got blue leds in it though. but your after the internals so it matters not.

this runs off 12v it has several different modes of flash including left to right, right to left , flicker pulse ect...

it's yours free including free postage iff you can wait. a day or two... :thumb: it's about 12 inch's

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online