To Squires or not to Squires - that is the question (or one of them).

This post is 3889 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Fk me Newman" you won the lotto" :eusa_dance: i was watchin this, its whitby or near there, bargain,,, :thumb:

Hi John. Yep, that's the Whitby bike. Were you watching to buy or just out of interest? I hadn't seen it and just came across it with a few minutes to go. So no 5 day auction nerves just bid and buy. As I say, I haven't seen it but if it is half decent then I think I did OK. Oh and I haven't won the lottery, sorry to say.

That's one Fine lady you have there! I mean the the Wife' just in case you thought I mean't the bike which is also pretty fine :headbang:

She's not my wife at the moment but she will be in the future.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'll try and make it to any meets, just need notice to make sure I'm off work.

That's a nice looking rd by the way!

The ACRD rally is in Derby (rugby club) and, if it is Squires again this year, a few of us meet on the way so you won't need to ride up alone. I am in Loughborough so not too far from you.

Hello from a freezing squires. I will pop up a picture when I get home. I have asked the guy here about the 2 stroke rally this year and he said that they haven't got back to him yet but he expects it to still be on this year. It still leaves the debate open as per the original question - to squires or not to squires? Not much camping going on here right now!!

The ACRD rally is in Derby (rugby club) and, if it is Squires again this year, a few of us meet on the way so you won't need to ride up alone. I am in Loughborough so not too far from you.

Nope not far at all! Do you ever go to the crown at Heather? Quite a nice bikers pub

Nope not far at all! Do you ever go to the crown at Heather? Quite a nice bikers pub

Never been there. Nor Matlock.

This was Squires this morning.

squiresjan2014.JPG

Was the sausage still there " :babyha: ,,, i was thinkin about the RD , but still winter, canna spend till spring is here , as building trade quiet, it non matching numbers . but still , its a great bike. :thumb: second time on ebay,,,

• Like 1

Brilliant we don't even need a tent, we can sleep in his shed hahaha :spin2:

You'd have to ask betty as she is very particular to who she sleeps with. I do have two Car ports and can supply some card board to sleep on and some news paper to keep you all warm

Was the sausage still there " :babyha:

No sausage, Kev ate it and they put the place up for sale.

Full house then!

A dozen or so bikers there when I left. It was 2 degrees when I got there (according to the car).

What I did notice for the first time today is that there is a hotel a mile or so away. LINKY It was too cold last year (I know it was later in the year).

In all fairness I'm happy with any location, Squires was perfectly fine last year so happy with that again!

I know I didn't get to camp last year, so gutted about that - but I work as a Senior IT Consultant at an international law firm. For any of you who know lawyers - if they want you to work, you work. Unfortunately that's what happened...

Assuming that doesn't happen again (and the weather isn't pants), I'll be camping! Otherwise a hotel sounds good DDT.

Know it was my first time last year, but it was a good turn out, what a great bunch. I truly recommend it to anyone on here!! Let's make this years even bigger...

• Like 1

Hi John. Yep, that's the Whitby bike. Were you watching to buy or just out of interest? I hadn't seen it and just came across it with a few minutes to go. So no 5 day auction nerves just bid and buy. As I say, I haven't seen it but if it is half decent then I think I did OK. Oh and I haven't won the lottery, sorry to say.

She's not my wife at the moment but she will be in the future.

Ahh the explains a lot hehehe :jossun:

You'd have to ask betty as she is very particular to who she sleeps with. I do have two Car ports and can supply some card board to sleep on and some news paper to keep you all warm

Sounds just like home :razz:

Not bad for early Jan. That must have been early afternoon. I left at close to 2pm and it gets dark around 4 so i must just have missed you.

Lets all just remeber not to pitch up next to Bippo just in case the tiger wants to have another little lay down. :eusa_whistle:

If not you can always share a room with me bip :biglaugha:

• Like 1

Lets all just remeber not to pitch up next to Bippo just in case the tiger wants to have another little lay down. :eusa_whistle:

If not you can always share a room with me bip :biglaugha:

For a brief second I forgot you had a Triumph Tiger Bip - you don't want to know what was just going through my head lol