easy rider moped....

drewpy
This post is 3754 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That is John Young from the Triumph Triples onLine forum.

He owns a huge number of T150/160 Tridents as well as NVT Ramblers and Easy Riders

That is John Young from the Triumph Triples onLine forum.

He owns a huge number of T150/160 Tridents as well as NVT Ramblers and Easy Riders

has he ridden it yet?

No, no-one brave enough on that day, he is away to Norway for a rally at the minute and plans to ride it on his return.

Wher the hell is he going to drive it.Like I know you guys get away with riding quads and pit bike on the road once equpied with proper lights and tires(something we could never doo) but even that cant be leagle to ride on the street.

Hello Yamaha people

All being well, the NVT EasyJet Rider will have it's first run this coming weekend on a local unused airfield runway (I'm not off to Norway until 12th February)

Regards

John

look forward to seeing the results John, can you toast a teacake on it too?

Only in England would you turn a V1 rocket engine into a motorbike and sidecar. look forward to the V2 version !!!!

if you could mass produce them, you could sell them to the council's for deicing the roads!! :jossun:

I've seen a giant heater/blower on the runway at Chivenor de-icing the runway

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online