Yamaha Day at Ace Cafe

This post is 3642 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Plenty of notice :colors:

Yamaha day 6th April at Ace Cafe London.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How about project "CURSE" instead ?

How about project "CURSE" instead ?

Fuck that, im gonna sort the gearbox out and sell it on before it brings me any more bad luck :(

I had 3 cars break in one month and i have a feeling its related the Grouchys curse... Pajero failed its MOT, then the FTO burst its heater matrix, then it threw a belt a week later and broke its camshaft sensor :shakeno:

Will hopefully be on the FUCR (with breakdown cover ofc)

• Like 1

Fuck that, im gonna sort the gearbox out and sell it on before it brings me any more bad luck :(

I had 3 cars break in one month and i have a feeling its related the Grouchys curse... Pajero failed its MOT, then the FTO burst its heater matrix, then it threw a belt a week later and broke its camshaft sensor :shakeno:

Will hopefully be on the FUCR (with breakdown cover ofc)

its this year you know !!

We'll I did give you four months notice :-)

I'm interested in this, would be nice to put some faces to names, HOWEVER it's about a 3.5 hour ride for me :(

Shaun

Thats nothing shaun, i am to ride to squires on a DT50 this year! :P 200 miles at 40mph :spin2:

Are you really that ashamed of the Blade ?

Lol! Just a technicality!

I'm sure at one point it was close to 2 stroking just north of Donny!

That just about beats my 190 miles at 50! Lol

Best i ever did on my 125 in a day was about 120 Miles and that was.....painful!

Really impressed sir! :headbang:

Put me down as a Maybe as well. will need to see if the wife has the day off work and if Betty is road worthy

Its 130 miles for me from Yeovil down the A303