Sportbike Riding Boots

feliks
This post is 3864 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys!

I'm looking at picking up a pair of riding boots, I've heard good things about the Cortech Latigo boots - I can pick up a pair for $180 shipped...seems to be a decent deal. They offer a nice amount of protection for everyday riding, and enough if I want to take the bike to the track too. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about them? Or any other recommendation for some good riding boots under $200? I ride a sport bike so take that into consideration when making your recommendations please!

Cortech Latigo Waterproof Boots

$T2eC16F,!)QE9s3HCnu,BSG!46JGpw~~60_3.JP

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Also looking at some SIDI Fusion boots...they're a little more expensive but they seem to have some great reviews from all over the place....

ER um the bike show is in a few weeks can alway get a great deal on riding gear,got a piar of 300.00 dollar boots for the boy for less than a 100.00.

Personaly I wouldnt buy a pair of boots unless I tried them on first,each brand fits slightly different and this is a long term investment,a good pair of boots will last 10 years so might as well get the most comfie ones .

• Like 1

Blackhat - Cheaper is good, but are they quality?

Flip - I do want to go to the bike show badly.... gah! I may just have to make some time....especially if I can get good deals on gear!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I must have missed this.

I have some A-star boots and they are great. Mine aren't the waterproof ones but that is fine. They are about a year old now and are still in great condition. I ordered 1 size larger than my actual size as they tend to come up small.

I have these:

Alpinestars-STELLA-S-MX-5-B.jpg

Nice, yeah they look like really nice quality, zipper even has a velcro attachment so it stays inside the flap that protects your ankle, so it can't accidently fall down!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online