New member with a Yamaha SR 125 2003

Tiggermich
This post is 3932 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone,

I passed my CBT just 14 months ago and, being short, ended up having to get a Yamaha SR 125, which is the model I used for doing my CBT. It's a super little bike and I'm really enjoying riding it.

Motorcycling has changed my life and I am loving every minute that I can get out and about, though did have my first spill on Saturday during a Christmas toy run. Headlight smashed and needs replacing, and damage to the exhaust, but more cosmetic. All part of the learning curve. First fall had to come at some stage and wouldn't normally have been out on such greasy roads so normal common sense would have prevented the spill.

I hope to learn lots from the site and looking forward to many, many happy years motorcycling and hope to pass my test next year and upgrade to a more powerful bike.

:butterfly:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you are enjoying your bike and shame about the spill. Glad you are OK after it.

:welcome:

....do you see guys? we have just girls with SR on this forum =))

I don't think Andrew will be pleased with that statement.

:wavey: welcome aboard!

Hi and welcome!

Must say its a very masculine bike for a girl lol

Glad you didn't hurt yourself when you jumped off.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online