Karcher Pressure Washers

Grouch
This post is 3933 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I got 2. Had a 120 bar Kaercher then picked up a 140 bar one at a farm machinery auction for 14 quid.

Brilliant for the patio and stuff. Would not put them near my bike.

Nothing a soapy wash and a hose pipe cant cure. btw ever washed your car with a PW without soap. It dont work.

Mine has one of those attachments that lets you soap the bike and then rinse with clean water, really handy, it's ok as long as you stay away from the wheel bearings and anything electrical cos it will flush the grease right out of the bearings if you get to carried away with it. You can pick them up really cheap off of ebay Grouch or even your local car boot will have some working ones.

I got mine from screwfix at a third off. I don't wash bikes more than twice (after buying and before selling). With the nozzle it would push all the grease out of anything and break wires. With the soft brush and soap thing on it will clean a car or bike ok. Great for patios though!

I use a little Makita as a quick once over at the weekend just to get rid of loose mud and salt but never near electrics/bearings. I then use sponge and soap before a quick rinse and respray wd40.

Buy one with an induction motor and not a brush motor, you'll get a longer life ( for the washer)

Yip" if you count the actual Hours they run before they fk up . its not even a week :eusa_snooty: I"v had a few . they"re crap,,,, hose bucket

any day,,, :yeah:

i got one from Aldi and it lasted a few years.

even had the sandblaster attachment which I blasted all the wheels and empty cases, just got messy with water and sand everywhere

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online