Congratulations Tommy XS!

Alex
This post is 3952 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well done Tommy you've won the off road motorbike course!

Hope you have an awesome time

Cheers

Alex

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Didn't that lucky git get the Helmet too!! has some one been brown nosing :eusa_think::biglaugha:

Well done Tommy hope you have a good time

• Like 1

Tommy you spawny git !!!!!! You win AGAIN !!!! can you send me your lottery numbers? Well done mate nice one, have fun.

Well done Tommy, you spawny git. If its the one up in Fort William, let me know when you're up there I'll try and get a run up (obviously not mid winter as I'm soft as shite nowadays regarding winter riding)

• Like 1

Wow I don't know what to say except when's the next competition! I think I'm on a role

really looking forward to it, I'll keep you all posted :jossun:

Well done Tommy, you spawny git. If its the one up in Fort William, let me know when you're up there I'll try and get a run up (obviously not mid winter as I'm soft as shite nowadays regarding winter riding)

its Inveraray Jim nice little run for you, about 320 miles for me but as luck would have it my sister lives in Oban so all is good I'll stay with her while i'm up there! make a nice break, love going up that way

Tommy you spawny git !!!!!! You win AGAIN !!!! can you send me your lottery numbers? Well done mate nice one, have fun.

9.13, 21,31,37, 42, good luck mate haha

• Like 1

Well done you!

Let is all know when you're going - and definitely share pictures!

Depending on when you go, I may well head up there at the same time and camp nearby. Really I'm just using you as an excuse to disappear away on my bike!

Bippo is there "SOMETHING" you should be telling us about you and Tommy???????? :pregsmile::icon_redface::love: They say girls like winners !!!!

Bippo is there "SOMETHING" you should be telling us about you and Tommy???????? :pregsmile::icon_redface::love: They say girls like winners !!!!

Hey slice I may be lucky! but not that lucky

• Like 1

What can I say Slice - I was smittened after seeing his helmet for the first time... :eusa_whistle:

Yep... I really did just go there... I'm actually ashamed of myself...! :eusa_doh:

• Like 2

They say girls like winners !!!!

Well, I expect to win my insurance claim, so... hope you're up for sharing with the Ttaskmistress!!

Not too sure you'll like my helmet, though. It's certainly been abused, of late!!

OH My we have gone to smutty so fast it makes me think your all perverts !!!!!!!!!! As for you Bippo what can I say that will get you out of the hole you have just dug yourself into????? :icon_redface1::bag::rofl:

:hah:

Trust me Slice, there is no digging myself out of that hole...!

whenever I think I've said or wrote something on here then regretted it! I always think of the mankini then think no its not really that bad

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online