Dickhead at work goes in my bag

Grouch
This post is 3931 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This guy at work goes in my bag when I leave the room. It got to the point where I just think it's a joke but I'm sick of it now. He doesn't steal out he just looks in it but is so thick will leave the zip opened or something so it's obvious for me to notice. I can't understand why he does it. I think he is hoping to find drugs or something so he can get me into trouble or something. I haven't challenged him because he will deny it. Also I haven't told my manager because he hasn't stole anything and he will deny it. Also the guy is a Muslim and so is my manager so he will turn it round on me calling me a racist etc. I'm sick of it now it has been going on for nearly a year. I don't know what to do, maybe video him somehow?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Always carry a bible and a pork chop in your bag. Job done.

HA HA HA HA!

Do you not have lockers then? It is fucking odd that he does that, if this was done to my property, I would of had a serious word with them by now.

Easy solution would be to get a little padlock. You'll have peace of mind, and he'll know you've cottoned on to him. Problem solved.

Failing that, just have a civilised word with the guy, he must be a retard for behaving like a schoolyard kids. It doesn't make any sense.

Do you not have lockers then? It is fucking odd that he does that, if this was done to my property, I would of had a serious word with them by now.Easy solution would be to get a little padlock. You'll have peace of mind, and he'll know you've cottoned on to him. Problem solved.Failing that, just have a civilised word with the guy, he must be a retard for behaving like a schoolyard kids. It doesn't make any sense.

He is a retard, obviously if I could of I would of tried to sort it the civilised way. We're talking about a 30 year old man that looks to see what's in my bag every time I work with him. He's a knob and no one likes him. If I challenge him he will deny it, also he's the managers pet.

f immigrants :eusa_whistle:

:babyha: ---- just noticed " grouch"o , its Bradford you live,,, i see what you mean being out numbered.. :ninja:

:babyha: ---- just noticed " grouch"o , its Bradford you live,,, i see what you mean being out numbered.. :ninja:

The director, manager are nice guys but they are Asian so they will side with him FACT. Also think about it, if I go tell the manager what he's doing he will think I'm paranoid or something. It doesn't make sense does it? Who in the right mind would go through a work colleagues bag every shift?

He is a retard, obviously if I could of I would of tried to sort it the civilised way. We're talking about a 30 year old man that looks to see what's in my bag every time I work with him. He's a knob and no one likes him. If I challenge him he will deny it, also he's the managers pet.

In which case just go down the padlock route. Perhaps a little tedious, but it'll save you confronting him.

Then if he does still wish to rummage through your bag, it'll require him breaking your property.

It's not funny ..................

Sorry Grouchie.

Use a zipped bag. Put some smart water or fingerprint ink (LINKY) on the zip etc and when you see it has been tampered with, bypass the manager call in the police.

I see where you're coming from bud, there used to be a real t*sser of a techie at benson who used to wirelock my locker shut before i came in to work every day, for the first few days it was funny, after that it got very annoying, long story short I ended up getting hold of the hangars security footage and caught him in the act, after a one-way conversation with our boss he didnt do it any more. if you can narrow down the time and place or better still if your admin space/locker is covered by some sort of security camera and you have solid proof of such an event you have something to run with. otherwise, just fill it full of bacon, chances are the f*cker wont go in there again.

Put a note in your bag saying,,,,,,,,, YOU ARE A SPASTIC.

then lock your bag every day after that.

If he toutch's the bag after that,,,,,,,, kick the shite outa him,,,,,,,, he wont have proof that you did it if there's no cameras anyway