Noob Here

georgen
This post is 3953 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well Hi

An Old man here, well middle aged at least that's bought a 1994 DTR 125 from a lad at work who had blown it up.Plan is to strip and rebuild over the winter, have already ripped all old off and replaced plastics, tank and seat with DT125x Stuff, Once everything fits right its getting stripped back down and fully painted/powder coated and supermoto converted and I will use in the better weather for work and hopefully not act my age.

hoping to find a few things I need and call on others experience as there is no sham from learning from others mistakes :eusa_think:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Start a new thread in the duel/off road section or start a project in the project section.

We like pictures too!

Welcome geordy" :wavey: yeh lots of DT info here,,, and the pics,,, :rolleyes: Whats on offer,,,

Pics in project thread, any others will have to wait till I know you all better, but you would regret it lol. :moon:

:welcome:

Pics in project thread, any others will have to wait till I know you all better, but you would regret it lol. :moon:

Can't be any worse than foamy's infamous mankini! :eusa_whistle: Welcome aboard btw!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online