Ride in the dark

blackhat250
This post is 3960 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was just out on bike tonight, 7 degrees- dry moonlight,, no traffic , did 20miles round trip , was great. :headbang:

Gonna do more untill the roads get shitty,,

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i'm off tomorrow, might go for a little spin meself. although I do want to see Gravity on 3D too

Weve had a glorious November :jossun: , no rain , dry roads ,[ windy] thers bikes out thru the day, low sun is a pig tho,, :eusa_snooty: ,

I stop riding :( one week ago I was looking on my bike and I saw is looking like new... I will not leave the salt to change this. so.. i`m out for next months. maybe I will buy a bike and I start a project during the winter. but not sure yet. I don`t have to much space in garage for both bikes and other ...useless things :)

anyway, I put 8000 miles on clock from 5/JUN/2013. so, i`m happy enough :D

Weve had a glorious November :jossun: , no rain , dry roads ,[ windy] thers bikes out thru the day, low sun is a pig tho,, :eusa_snooty: ,

Ha!!

That's because we've had all the frigging rain over this side of the hills

Gotta get out there when you can! I just did a 50km ride this morning, looking to be a beautiful day today! So hard to convince myself to work instead of play though..... gah!!

It sure is great riding on a calm, clear, cold day - I love this time of year when we get those kind of days!

I did a 600 mile ride last Sunday, weather couldn't have been any better, although I was struggling on the motorway while making my way back home. I got home shortly before midnight and was freezing, serves me right for being ill-prepared!

So this weekend was spent cleaning up the bike in prep for winter and buying a few more layers. Clothing was washed and re-waterproofed a couple of weekends ago.

Bring on winter is what I say...!

• Like 1

Thanks! I want to do one of the Iron Butt rides next year, so need to build up my stamina. Ended up with a free day so took the opportunity to just ride, and ride, and ride... ha ha!

It was a tiring experience, encountered some black ice over the hills first thing in the morning, but had a grin on my face the whole time!

Well thats another cracking weekend, 14 degree yest, :jossun: bone dry ,, never seen a November like this,,, was out on TS,

the only bad thing is the sun. its a nightmare, unless on your back, farther north the lower it is,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online