New to 2 wheels!!

ribrob
This post is 3965 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi every one, my names Rob. And i at the age of 29 have turned to 2 wheels. About a month ago I purchased a 2000 model Aprillia Ralley 50. Had to get a load of work done to it and threw a bit of money at it aswell. Cut a long story short it didnt go to plan and im now a couple of hundred quid out of pocket with a lemon of a bike. But theres light at the end of the tunnel in this sad tale hahaha. Today I went to my local yamaha dealers and ordered a Brand New YBR 125!! And i will be picking it up some time next week and im very excited!! I havnt had much road time since I done my CBT due to my terrible eye for purchasing bikes. Cant wait to get on here an have some good chats about motorcycling as im a complete and utter novice.

God Bless

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Fantastic intro, Great sense of humour.

thanks i look forward to getting to know every body and get learning more about motor bikes :spin2:

HI Rob, Welcome to the YOC. :wavey:

Hi rob" glad you"v got started biking, as its getting harder and more expensive every year, changes all the time,,

enjoy the forum, :jossun:

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online