New over here

This post is 3826 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Uhm hi there! I'm Laura, 17 in January, a bike nut ha ha, loved playing with bikes and cars since I can remember (dad was a mechanic so learned some stuff) I bought my first bike a little while ago, goal is over the winter do some work on it, I'll be posting lots, oh and the bike is a yamaha sr125 the 1994 model :) spent quite a lot of time reading through posts and it's a good read :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Laura, Welcome to the YOC, good to have some young ladies on the forum, might keep the boys in line for a change. :wavey:

How do Laura welcome to the YOC,I love a good project page so looking foward to see what you do.

Hi Laura, Welcome to the YOC, good to have some young ladies on the forum, might keep the boys in line for a change. :wavey:

Usually young ladies keep the guys out of line..... :D

Welcome to the forums Laura!

:welcome:

Welcome :jossun:

Good choice of bike, iirc Andrew won the "longest distance rode on a two stroke" at Squires on his SR125... 170 miles i think it was?... and i was complaining about 130 miles on a fireblade! :crazy: .

Dont worry, we dont bite... some of us dribble a bit though (mainly the more 'vintage' members...)

:wavey: Welcome aboard Laura. And happy early birthday (in case I forget)!

Welcome Laura! You've landed in a good place here. :rah:

Oh, and feel free to have lots more birthdays (about 6 extras per year for the next 5 years should do it) if you want to catch up with me :sigh2:

• Like 1

Oh, and feel free to have lots more birthdays (about 6 extras per year for the next 5 years should do it) if you want to catch up with me :sigh2:

Oh shush, you dont look a day over (*insert age here*) :thumb: