Hi, new member, north west England

Par62003
This post is 3965 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all just joined, owned Yams since 1980, started with a fizzy then new 250 lc in '81 new 350 lc in '82 and various others since. I live in Cheshire in England. Just bought a DT175 and have a few problems with it, holed piston, new piston now won't start, I'll post a more detailed thread elsewhere but for now just wanted to say Hi !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome. Lots of DT and general 2 stroke lovers on the forum. Start a thread in the workshop section with your woes.

:welcome: to the forum your in good hands here with the DT. Airhead knows every molecule of them :)

Hi Par6, Welcome to the YOC. Your going to have lot's of happy people telling you how to fix your bike, some of the guys on here sleep with their DTs I think !!!!!! :wavey:

Hi Par6 welcome to the YOC,as Slice said you've found the right plact to talk dt175s between the members if there is anything they don't know I guess you don't need to.

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online