Don't think so, you low life greedy thieving scum! MCE

Grouch
This post is 3970 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Insured my bike only to find the policy starts 5 days from when I wanted it to. Couldn't understand why as I had put the correct date on the form. So I phoned them up to amend it. So to sort their mistake out it added another £130 onto my policy. I couldn't believe it. I then said I will get cover elsewhere and I want it cancelling. Then they kept phoning me back to 'explain' why they added £130 extra to my policy. I told them I wasn't bothered about their explanation, they phoned me back four times the idiots. When they finally realised I wasn't as stupid and gullible as they thought they then tried to charge me a £58 cancellation fee. At this point I lost my temper, I told them to go fuck themselves and I wasn't paying them a penny etc etc. :madflame::madflame::madflame:

After I calmed down I phoned them back, they still haven't accepted I wanted to cancel. After I told them how scandalous they are and I am speaking to trading standards etc they said they will reduce my cancellation fee to £23. I told them this is unacceptable and I am going to be going to trading standards, citizens advice etc, then surprise surprise and I quote 'The manager has just whispered in my ear that we are willing to drop the fee and give you a full refund.'

VICTORY :hyper:

Dirty scum fucks. I'm sat here now thinking about the millions of gullible people who the insurance companies practically steal from day in day out.

Oh and in the end found a policy £45 cheaper hahahaha :hyper:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So glad to have ya Back Groucho,your troubles always make mine seen trivial,are you sure you don't have a sign that reads KICK ME on your forhead.

O well the cash you saved the bike shop will be happy to relive you from. They boched the job the first time so i'm sure they can find something else to charge you for.

I am bloody "SPEECHLESS" Grouch, not sure if even talking to you is safe, some of your LUCK might rub off !!!

PS as DT says nice to have you back tho !!

If you did it on line or by phone you should get a 14 day cooling off period. I think (not sure) they have to inform you of this. The cooling-off period starts from when the policy begins or when you receive your policy documents, whichever is later. So if you are within these time periods, just use this. It's the law.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online