Old man gives me the finger for passing safely!

feliks
This post is 3882 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You were making a lot of noise Feliks, perhaps you woke him up and that's why he was cross, or it could be that he's just a tosser. Go figure !!!!!

The same thing happened to my boy last week. A car coming towards him with no lights on, my son flashed him to let him know. The auld cnut driving slowed right down and gave him the finger. This auld generation have no manners

That's the finger of envy, had it a few times my self.

lol at the comments :D

After this happened I slowed down a bit in front of him and looked back and just waved my arm in the air like "What lol??" and he started flailing his arms in the car like a madman... I was just like... ok! Crazy old maniac.... then I proceeded to get away from him as fast as possible so he didn't run me over. :D

Nut jobs everywhere mate, just feel lucky the crazy bastard didn't try to turn you into a hood ornament.

Came up behind another old couple today... this one waved me past and waved at me on my way by! I gave him the peace sign and was on my way! How nice. :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online