Xj6fa

jazral
This post is 3977 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've got an XJ6fa as well, it's my first big bike. I had a 50cc scooter before, so the motorcycle world was really new to me. I'd bought it new in April this year and iv clocked 3000 miles so far, I seen to can't get enough of it.

It's a bike I really love, perfect for newbies like me. It also has a nice design =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I've got an XJ6fa as well, it's my first big bike. I had a 50cc scooter before, so the motorcycle world was really new to me. I'd bought it new in April this year and iv clocked 3000 miles so far, I seen to can't get enough of it.

It's a bike I really love, perfect for newbies like me. It also has a nice design =)

They're great bikes, and well spec'ed too for the money.

You might want to put an intro into the noobies bit, so admin don't get annoyed.

Welcome.

Thanks but I'm new to this and don't no how to do that?

Click the "start new topic"

Write a little about you. We do like intros here and the more the better. I see you are new to biking but things like; what made you chose that bike; what county you live in; what you enjoy, biking wise and other interests. Stuff like that.

Here is the link LINKY

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online