Sony Xperia owners, Help!

wild foamy
This post is 3809 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there peeps,

Had a bit of an issue with the phone, its a Sony Xperia T and ive had it for about 9 months (its a 24 month contract), after updating to the new 9.1.A.140 firmware it has a abit of turning itself, if i turn it on and let it sit on the lock screen its fine, as soon as i unlock it the thing just shuts off without any warning.

just wandered if anyone has haif so how they managed to get around it. no matter how many resets/restores i seem to do it is still fubar.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Otherwise get yourself a 7 year old they can always fix your phone/telly/computer or anything that has a manual that you are "to bloody idle" to read yourself. :rofl:

ive tried using the Sony PC companion

Aye" bet thats the only companion to-night,, :wank4az: .

Is that a bullet hole in other,,, :whistle:

Aye" bet thats the only companion to-night,, :wank4az: .

pfft, bitch please, the new missus foamy gives me sex on tap, so by the laws of foamy logic, she is a keeper ;)

Is that a bullet hole in other,,, :whistle:

No, i was that sexually frustrated i decided to fuck it to death.

If you're only 9 months into a 24 month contract, take it back to the shop. It should still be under warrantee.

i can send it off for repair, but if they inspect it and find no fault they will charge me £20 to return it to me... even under the 2-year manufacturer warranty!

ive searched the Sony forums and there are other people with the exact same fault, so i have since downgraded my OS and have had no further problems, the phone is now essentially half brain-dead in terms of functionality but its better than nothing, when im on base i tether all my devices to the internet through my Xperia, if i lose the Xperia i loose all internet and eBay functionality, which is a bad thing as i trade a lot through it.

Yep i have a Sony and have done for a few years now and i think they are good phones but have so many firmware problems but im just too thick to sort them out, my phone turns off randomly and also has an epileptic dance when i try to use it when its on charge.

• 4 weeks later...

looking very tempting right about now...

did you see what happened to my iPhone? the SA80A2 is a wonderful invention indeed.

appledestroy14-550x687.jpg

looking very tempting right about now...

did you see what happened to my iPhone? the SA80A2 is a wonderful invention indeed.

appledestroy14-550x687.jpg

I always found a GPMG and a box of 200 a better option foams