You've got me thinking Dirty

Tommy xs
This post is 3987 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

After reading Dirty DT's post in the for sale thread, "Squires for sale" it got me thinking where would be the ideal place for our own Biker cafe, as dirty said there's lot's pubs closed down which could easily be converted to a biker cafe, it would be good to be pretty central so no one at least in the UK has to ride stupid miles to get there or we could have more than one, one in the north and another in the south then

we could have ride outs between them so just for fun unless I win the Lotto where would you put your's and why ?

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good thread Tommy.

The following was for sale a mile away from me recently. I pass it on the way to work (and back) and I did think that the place would be ideal. Everything I would need:

LINKY

And on a nice road too.

3 bed terrace house money in the smoke or places like Wilmslow and the like.

We could always get a leasehold in Derbyshire for under £4.5k LINKY Halfway down the page.

There's a place right in the middle of Reading called the Rising Sun.

It always used to be the local biker pub and still has that rep after all this time, with the 1%ers and everyone else always welcome. It has changed hands every few months for the past two decades though, but you could likely have it for a few grand.

It's a Tut N Shive owned place, last I saw. I guess that's a brewery?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online