what will you go for next?

liquidcooled
This post is 6678 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

for me it'll prob be a yzf750 if i can find a nice clean one. i had been looking before i got the gixxer, but any i seen were dogs :( so what about you lot? are you yamaha fans and only stick to yams, or will it be just whatever takes yer fancy?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

I think i will go for an R6, will be nice to have a nice light bike that i can throw around the corners a bit easier. Id love another 750 but there isnt a yamaha one out there... would be very tempted with a GSXR 750 though! :rolleyes:

I think i will go for an R6, will be nice to have a nice light bike that i can throw around the corners a bit easier. Id love another 750 but there isnt a yamaha one out there... would be very tempted with a GSXR 750 though! :rolleyes:

Alex.

You are mistaken, there is one only a few years old and you would love it and with your new job I know you can afford it. R7!

Go on, you know you want one!

Rob........

what would you replace the bmw with pete?

Shit....there's no real options left Alan. Only the Caponord, Varadero and DL1000....none of whom measure up against the Beemer for allround ability.

AFAIC Beemer ownership leaves me in the Last Chance Saloon with nowhere to go. :unsure:

wouldnt mind a `95 exup, seems the logical step from a `92 for me ;) but failing that the only other bike i would entertain would be a ZX7

well im embarrased to say it but mine is gonna be a ford mondeo

not by choice but i got a major oil leak on my current shed......i need a new bike though :angry:

wouldnt mind a `95 exup, seems the logical step from a `92 for me ;) but failing that the only other bike i would entertain would be a ZX7

the zx7 is another i'd go for baz! gorgeous bike and alot around for decent money!

pete, i reckon you should go down the power-ranger type stuff now! :lol: i know you want to B)

mozzy if you dont get a bike soon i'm coming down to chav land to punch you good looking! B)

im looking at either a yam tzr 250 theres a lot of nice ones around fairly old but i don't care. and perhaps *cough* a vfr 400 nc30. there aren't any mid size yams available, its either a 250 or an r6, the r6 being a bike that is too expensive for me, insurance would be hell and most of all id kill myself!! once i pass my direct access in may then im in for a new bike as i have no need for a car yet. only need wheels for going to and from college as well as enjoying myself!! :P

im looking at either a yam tzr 250 theres a lot of nice ones around fairly old but i don't care. and perhaps *cough* a vfr 400 nc30. there aren't any mid size yams available, its either a 250 or an r6, the r6 being a bike that is too expensive for me, insurance would be hell and most of all id kill myself!! once i pass my direct access in may then im in for a new bike as i have no need for a car yet. only need wheels for going to and from college as well as enjoying myself!! :P

nc30's are niiiiice! B)

I really like the looks of the new R6......but the tail-light cluster out back looks a bit like a Radar Detector or something? :unsure: ......

06SPBK-34-031.jpg

• Admin

Yeah if only i could afford a NEW R6... dont think they do the free finance on them anymore :(

Like you say about the bit on the back you would have to change that straightaway, but the exhaust i would keep on ;)

I really like the looks of the new R6......but the tail-light cluster out back looks a bit like a Radar Detector or something? :unsure: ......

06SPBK-34-031.jpg

thats a seriously cool pic!!! B) the r6 looks really small!

thats a seriously cool pic!!! B) the r6 looks really small!

Especially Cool with the Texas Tornado onboard ;)

The tail-section got shorter which adds to the down-sizing look B)

at donington edwards made a nice point of waving to all the fans after the race, a lot of them never bothered(soaked and prob a bit sick) thought that was cool of him B)

Colin is definitely Champion material.......& Champions KNOW that the fans are what make this sport what it is! B)

The same can also be said for people like Jeremy McGrath....always has time to sign autographs ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online