WTF just get your finger out

Tommy xs
This post is 3851 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As we all seem to like a bit of banter on here, thought I'd start this thread were we can have a humerus pop at each other, not over the top stuff if you know what I mean Kev.

I can think of a couple of people off the top of my head who I'd like to say get your finger out to,

come on get it off yer chest and spit it out. :hah::lipseal:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well personally I think that foamy guy is totally fridged! I always come onto him and try my best to get him to suck my dolla and he ain't interested. Think you should all stay away from him.

I can think of a couple of people off the top of my head who I'd like to say get your finger out to,

come on get it off yer chest and spit it out.

I'm surprised at you Tommy, I always thought you was a good boy.

Personally I hope this topic doesn't carry on.

As we all seem to like a bit of banter on here, thought I'd start this thread were we can have a humerus pop at each other, not over the top stuff if you know what I mean Kev.

come on get it off yer chest and spit it out. :hah::lipseal:

I have locked this thread. I can't see anything positive in inviting forum members to have a pop at each other and one persons "banter" may not be perceived as that to the recipient. Natural banter comes out of threads organically. That is why this forum is so much better than most.

If there are people on the forum that an individual doesn't like then I suggest that they just keep away from their threads and comments.

• Like 1

This post is 3851 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.