Newbie to the forum

demonic
This post is 3989 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks,

Thought it's about time I'd introduce myself here. I'm Harry, up in Fife, Scotland, still quite new to biking - been riding for around 3-4 years now currently on a little silver 06' plate YBR 125 Carb Model quite a cracking little bike, before that I started out on a simple SR125.

Still on the L plates till I can afford to sit the full test and the hefty insurance prices if I upgrade to a bigger bike.

Just figured I'd join the forum and make an appearance for a change. Looking to give my current bike a fair bit of TLC and a wee tidy up so will be scouring the forums for similar topics.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Harry & Welcome to YOC a few on here from Fife me think's and lot of YBR info in the forums, loads of interesting stuff like how fast it will go hehehe :jossun:

Aye-up arry" i"m a little farther north [ Angus] travel thru fife a lot. esp if going to Edinburger , beats the M90 .

Heres a wee vid for yeh,,

• Like 1

:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online