More possible licence changes

DirtyDT
This post is 3849 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yeah that's about it Andrew, although I believe Mod 1 is actually around 15 quid instead of 50.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

reet then ! i'l pass that lot on to him ,

cheers for that lot you little rippers,, (jack the rippers i mean)

Yeah, i remember mod 1 being very cheap and theory being fairly reasonable. Mod 2 was quite a bit though.

Using the bike schools motor i remember being the most pricey bit of it all.

I wouldn't bother with the £500 all in option...i had to borrow cars to get to my bike lessons and pay for 24 insurance on the car (about £40 a pop!) but, all-in it was still a fair bit less then £500! mind you i only had a few hours lessons as i had been riding about 8 months by that point and didn't have to resit any of the tests.

Yeah quite right Welshy. Me, of all people...!! Passed everything first time round without many lessons.

Yeah quite right Welshy. Me, of all people...!! Passed everything first time round without many lessons.

don't put yourself down Gal , you did good with us lot. :thumb:

• Like 1

Ye too kind! I had a blast with you guys! Definitely camping next time.

i felt the same with the whole 'me of all people' part! lol

i must say that i think having already done a car test did help me with the mod 2....also being on the road for like 3 years all in all- that really helps you know how to behave in traffic.

90-120 CBT

40 theory test

150-160 the conversion from 125 to 600cc

150-160 mod 1

150-160 mod 2

total= 580-640

the prices include the bike rent and instructor

you fail? another 150-160

well, one day CBT, you already know how is... 4 h conversion from 125cc to 600cc (minimum)... the instructor will decide if you need more. you will not need. and in the day when you go for test, you will ride the bike to test destination and back.

this is all but I guess you don`t need more :P

this is what I do.

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online