Hi new from Canada

bestball
This post is 4001 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have purchased a Yamaha enduro .It was manafactured in 12/78 its serial number on the plate and motor is 3A8-00626. I think its a dt-50 would I be correct in saying that? I need a new piston so want to be sure about model. Thjanks for your time Larry

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

OK larry before everyone else bust your balls for asking a question before doing a intro,might as well be a fellow canuck.

Do a proprer intro just some stuff about yourself,Ie skill level,years riding,then the other peeps here will help you with what ever info you need,but post your repair questions in the workshop area.Bunch of good folks here and can crack that serial number for you but won't untill you do a INTRO

Welcome larry " :welcome: Wild foamy is a DT50 annorack , he"l sort yeh,, lots of canuk"s here tonight,,, :yeah:

Sorry I offended some of you. I am a brewery worker from Creston BC and we brew Kokanee beer!! We are normally polite sorry for not knowing your protocall. I have an extensive collection of old honda fours. I own a dozen motorcycles and work on others for the grandchildren. I came across this one and am not sure what it is by the serial number its areal late 1978 its december build so looks like 1979. anyway cant seem to find the coresponding serial numbers 3A8-00626. Let me know if I should post this somewhre else. Thanks very much for your time. larry

Hi larry hang around you will find it funny at times and the more canucks the better,

But realy you admitted to brewing piss Kokanee :spit: drunk enough :drunk: I would drink it :buzz: but :eusa_shhh: don't tell anyone :beerchug:

Oh Ps airhead answered your question just look up to the previous post

Hi and welcome to the party. I hope you are better behaved than our "other" Canadian guy! Not mentioning any names - yet.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online