yorkshire

This post is 3999 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i`m bored guys, you know any nice place in yorkshire where I can make today a trip? a fast answer will help a lot lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Never been there on a bike, but across the moors to Hole of Horcum is a nice drive in a car!

just 70 miles, I take this one today, thanks elvis, anyway, if anyone know another destinations in area, please leave a message here.. for other days ;)

It'd be great to see some footage - last time I was up there was with my dad who is no longer with us. Enjoy your ride mate.

What about heading East towards York, around York and head for Pickering, from there to Goathland and on to Whitby. Probably about 160 miles round trip through some spectacular country, and thats me coming from Gods Own Country

What about heading East towards York, around York and head for Pickering, from there to Goathland and on to Whitby. Probably about 160 miles round trip through some spectacular country, and thats me coming from Gods Own Country

I"V done this jimmy, canna believe how busy is is with cars,,, esp the road to whitby,, we went down to robin hoods cave ,or Smugglers cave , that was steep , cute tho"

thanks jimmy, I will try do this next week if the weather is good ;) today was a nice day, windy but still nice :)

I can`t found on the map this smugglers cave, blackhat. can you tell me more about area where is? thanks

Look for Robin Hoods Bay, about 5 miles South of Whitby. Park the bike at the top and walk down the road cut into the cliffside.

I love that whole area

We should have a forum meet in whitby and get to enjoy this

Whitby Goth Weekend

Great pics mate - brought back loads of good memories!

I'd definitely be up for a meet up there sometime next year! Love the area - had loads of family hols there before I could see over a steering wheel!

Look for Robin Hoods Bay, about 5 miles South of Whitby. Park the bike at the top and walk down the road cut into the cliffside.

I love that whole area

We should have a forum meet in whitby and get to enjoy this

Whitby Goth Weekend

I agree with Jimmy although don't know the area that well, Whitby is great and the best fish n chips! great idea for a YOC meet, think its one for next year bit cold from next week on.

I know a good camp site near Helmsley. not too far from Pickering , Scarborough aint far either,,, :jossun:

do you mean loads of sheep , sicko. :biglaugha:

Lol! I found the sheep to be very tame - they have gotten use to the locals quite well!

Perhaps merge it with Squires and extend the weekend? 180 miles is a long way and if I've not upgraded by then don't really fancy the journey twice in a matter of weeks!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online